Do NOT Like option?

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
And I said to myself, I don't give a dither!

Grinch

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2014
NJ
I absolutely would use a dislike button....allot. the ignore button is just plain idiotic.

Yes i ventured out to some of the subforums earlier and my lord whats with all the new snowflakes....

To hell with safe places
*This post has been disliked*

Yesterday I was referred to as a troll, and put on ignore, by a fellow Canuck. It was borderline bullying, but I still feel safe here.
You do have certain troll-like qualities... being a Canadian primary amongst those qualities ;)

In all seriousness, I'm quite certain you are aware of your subtle version of trolling, which at first annoyed me, but I've come to appreciate as something of an art form.

Reactions: J. H. and Hendre

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington

You do have certain troll-like qualities... being a Canadian primary amongst those qualities ;)

In all seriousness, I'm quite certain you are aware of your subtle version of trolling, which at first annoyed me, but I've come to appreciate as something of an art form.
Hahaha you of all people are calling someone a troll hahhahahahaha now isnt that just hysterical

Reactions: Bigfishnut

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
Grinch - I'm a realist. Some people just have a difficult time dealing with my reality. But thanks for the kind words.

Reactions: Bigfishnut

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Grinch - I'm a realist. Some people just have a difficult time dealing with my reality. But thanks for the kind words.
Realism is a hard concept to grasp in the PC age

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
Well, when you politely question someone's use of the term dither, and they call you a troll, and place you on ignore, I'm thinking that they should just stay the f off of the internet. lol

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Well, when you politely question someone's use of the term dither, and they call you a troll, and place you on ignore, I'm thinking that they should just stay the f off of the internet. lol
hello; reminds me of a time many years ago. I was teaching in a middle school. A couple of the jokes I used were to ask students. Do you eat vittles? and Do you slumber in the bed?

Well one morning I was called into the principals office and confronted by two angry parents. They took offense at the "slumber" joke. I explained what the word means but they did not care. They stayed mad and turned to the principal. As was normal he chewed me out in front of them even tho after they left he confessed to understanding that it was an innocent joke.

Keep in mind among students, parents, administrators and classroom teachers, that the classroom teacher is lowest on the list. The rule of thumb was to placate parents even at pretty much any expense to a classroom teacher. Having too many years in to risk my job, I had to take it.

Mommas don't let your babies grow up to be "teachers" to alter a Willie lyric.

Reactions: J. H. and FMA4ME

millerkid519

Aimara
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2015
stratford ontario canada

We as Canadians do have hard hard time not getting a poke in every now and then but we are all sorry in the end eh

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Hello; I had used the "ignore" option some time back but could not recall why until today. It was for the member All-Happy. I used it because he/she kept posting photos of random things with no captions and often no application to the thread.

Well there was an ignored post from him/her today. I decided to open it to see if things have changed. No such luck. It was a very long series of memes and pictures that appeared to repeat itself at least once. I believe I will continue the "ignore" function.

Reactions: J. H. and jaws7777
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store