Status
Not open for further replies.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
i have no idea what you just said ^

edit: nevermind, i think i figured it out. is this what you meant to say?

"I hate it also. Anyone know where the articles went?"

periods and question marks help people to understand your posts

xander

Manjuari
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2007
Singapore
i can only say again, please allow the admin some time to fix all the bugs and perhaps return some of the old features back. fixing of bugs DOES NOT happen over night and i'm sure they were not easy to implement in the first place. so the admin must have had good reasons for bringing about the change. the least that we, as a so called "community" can do is to give him some time to adjust things.

tis-star

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 30, 2010
California
I had that issue too, which is why i changed the background XD I like it over all. Easier to find things once the background is modified that is... XD

ccebr

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2010
England
I like this forum better, the layout is much better.

BUT

The colour scheme needs changing...

Writing this message now the font colour is black which is difficult to see on dark blue. The background colour of the box I am typing in should be White, with Black writing.

Reading comments is also difficult, because the colour of text is a medium blue on a dark blue. The text should be White.

EDIT. *by default

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
one thing i don't like is the quick navigation at the bottom

their used to be a "go" button that will take you back to a forum's main page, now you have to click it and scroll back down or click on the "top" button, then click on the forum to go back to the forum main page

olllie

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2010
HD85512b
Still the nicest forum I know.
But I dont know that much.
My speciality is taking care of fish and herps.
I put my convidence in the mods.

Still proud to be a MFKer.

lungfishlover

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 25, 2010
UK
i can only say again, please allow the admin some time to fix all the bugs and perhaps return some of the old features back. fixing of bugs DOES NOT happen over night and i'm sure they were not easy to implement in the first place. so the admin must have had good reasons for bringing about the change. the least that we, as a so called "community" can do is to give him some time to adjust things.
we were asked our opinions and are just expressing them. - maybe we as a 'community' should have been asked if we wanted these changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store