• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I read this thread but it is really pointless as a decision was made and that they will stick to...That said,can someone tell me how to get back to the lounge after going through these four pages? What has replaced the dropdown go click on that would take you back to the top of the lounge page?
i stated this earlier, you gotta click "top" then click on "lounge" or else you'll have to scroll up or click the quick nav and scroll down to lounge

"top" button should be changed back to "go"

loureyes

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
It's not that bad just takes some getting used to. Gotta play with it a lil till I get the hang of everything. I like the dark skin but I wanna change my font color. So untill I find out how to do that Im on the grey. Im sure more things will change in the future slowly but surely

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Got it..Thanks Sumo.

beex215

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2006
usa
change is bad very verybad badbad. ihate this placenow. not serious but serious;y not.

that is all

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
i stated this earlier, you gotta click "top" then click on "lounge" or else you'll have to scroll up or click the quick nav and scroll down to lounge

"top" button should be changed back to "go"
I just press the "Home/End Key" and "Page down/up" depending on where im going. Seems faster that clicking the side bar to scroll.

I like it but the more I surf MFK... the more I am starting to understand why so many sad faces.

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
old one, its hard to navigate

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
Change is always good! Without change, you grow old!

A. gigas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2010
Hate the new design, in the old one everything looked like it belonged, with the new one everything's mismatched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store