Dodge Challenger Hellcat....over 700 hp..are you kidding me?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
You mean she'll be mad and throw you out?...just tell her its for her but you'll be breaking it in.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
They are nice too but not my style.So which one is she after?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I wasn't always a Dodge man but the Charger and Chally are what brought me to the fold.

hemiboo

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 31, 2005
Charleston, SC
They hot lapped this thing 20-30 times in a row. Hardly anything going to beat that.
It's fast as heck in a straight line like all its predecessors. I wish they would have lightened it a lot more and given it more spirit in the turns. It can roast almost anything straight line but that lambo is going to still crush it in the twisties.

I'm die hard mopar and Chrysler is definitely doing what is has to, to keep my vote. I can't wait to see what the hellcat charger is going to be like. Still waiting on my two door charger tho.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ChrisM101

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2014
Paris, AR,United States
It has two keyfobs the black one limits you to only 500 hp. Take the red keyfob with you and its the full 770 hp.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
They hot lapped this thing 20-30 times in a row. Hardly anything going to beat that.
It's fast as heck in a straight line like all its predecessors. I wish they would have lightened it a lot more and given it more spirit in the turns. It can roast almost anything straight line but that lambo is going to still crush it in the twisties.

I'm die hard mopar and Chrysler is definitely doing what is has to, to keep my vote. I can't wait to see what the hellcat charger is going to be like. Still waiting on my two door charger tho.

Here's the Charger form

http://www.topspeed.com/cars/dodge/2015-dodge-charger-srt-hellcat-ar164250.html

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Nice link Borg.The front on the 2015 Chargers look like the Dart fronts.

brich999

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2010
New Hampshire

Not going to need a lambo to smoke a challenger when the road turns. Last autocross I talked my buddy into bringing his srt8 challenger and while it is an impressive car in many ways, I smoked him in a rx8 with 200 less hp and someone else there beat his time in a 140hp 1st gen miata. Dont get me wrong in a stoplight challenge or parking burnout competition people will be bowing down to the hellcat but it just isnt my cup of tea and curious how many days from the time it hits dealership lots till I start seeing hilarious youtube vids of people who cant handle their new car. This should bring it to a whole new level

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store