Doing my head in

Skalper666

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2009
NS, Canada
Hmm I have 2 foot tall weighted plastic plants that I add in and use to break up the open water in tanks and create "sections". It's like adding in walls. I think it would really work for this situation as well. It would give the parrot a room to claim and also keeps the con out of sight from the other. I'd do that and add some cave like object for the con as well. Doesn't work for insanely aggressive fish that kill but it would for your parrot.

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
Hmm I have 2 foot tall weighted plastic plants that I add in and use to break up the open water in tanks and create "sections". It's like adding in walls. I think it would really work for this situation as well. It would give the parrot a room to claim and also keeps the con out of sight from the other. I'd do that and add some cave like object for the con as well. Doesn't work for insanely aggressive fish that kill but it would for your parrot.
A BP bullying a Convict is like the weak little nerdy kid beating up the star quarterback LOL

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Could still flip flop. I've seen that before. Convict could be on offense in no time.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Give him some time to settle in and get tired of it . I bet he's on the offensive in a week or so.

Reactions: twcp
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store