dont think ill be here much longer.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
knifegill;4412474; said:
You're not going to find any magical answers. Just start living.
Agreed. No one can tell you exactly what you need to do to survive. You are the only one that can make that decision. You need to decide when it is time to go. You need to find a place, you need to manage your money. Most of all, you need to live you life, make you own mistakes, learn from those mistakes and keep on living your life. Sitting around asking peoples opinions isn't going to cut it.

The big thing that sticks out to me.... You need to no compare yourself to everyone on the Internet. There are many successful people here, but there are also many people that have yet to do things on their own. How are you to know the difference? Bottom line, you do not really know us and we don't know you. Why value our opinion?

I know it's been said before, but it is time to drop the opinion polls and just get something accomplished.

People get into ruts because they allow themselves to get there. They are there because they do not have the ability or desire to get things done. I suspect this might be your issue.

livebearerfreak

Dovii
MFK Member
Jun 15, 2006
no where
thanks, and you are truly right, i need to quit comparing myself with others i dont know. but would like to still get oppinions from others that were in my situation to. but it is time to grow my balls back and start sticking up for myself and start doing things on my own. thanks all!

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
^Actually still a bad idea to listen to others who have been in your stiuation opinions..... why? Here is the thing... No one has been in the EXACT same situation as you and therefore their experience has a good chance of not working out at all for you. No one has the same situation you can only relate on certian levles... Its better to figure it out youself.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Ash;4413178; said:
^Actually still a bad idea to listen to others who have been in your stiuation opinions..... why? Here is the thing... No one has been in the EXACT same situation as you and therefore their experience has a good chance of not working out at all for you. No one has the same situation you can only relate on certian levles... Its better to figure it out youself.
I was thinking the same exact thing earlier but couldn't figure out a way to put it without coming off as lecturing. Very well put Ash.

Like i said before, i think the huge pool of advice you're taking in is actually hendering you.

livebearerfreak

Dovii
MFK Member
Jun 15, 2006
no where
well grandmother is starting to irritate me again.... wow.. ya i was gunna ask 2 people today ( friends of mine ) if i can room with them for awhile but noone was home which sucks!

livebearerfreak

Dovii
MFK Member
Jun 15, 2006
no where
no, i dont. havnt rreally needed a phone when i have my laptop. thinking of getting magicjack though, hooks to you laptop/comp and only 10 buxs a year.

Judon

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2010
San Diego, CA.
you've got to be kidding right? stop thinking, stop whining, stop being lazy... you're old enough to drink, drive, smoke, go in the military, and even get married/reproduce. Sometimes in life, you have to stop all the waffling about and just MAN up. yea so, it seems stupid. yea so, people will tell you that you need to think through what you are going to do/doing. yea so, if you try to explain it to some people they'll think you are simple.....guess what you are.

First, stop any and all mind altering substances..this means alcohol, tobacco, caffeine (if possible), weed, pills, and anything else you might play around with. Stop it. Its a luxury and a hindrance that you don't need right now. Just go find work, any work, sell all the crap that you have and work all the time. have two or three jobs. No jobs after an honest look? move. sleep in a shelter. shower at a truck stop. keep looking for a job. get three jobs. work all the time. save your money. when you are in a place of self control/ independence then decide if what you are doing is working well enough. Now is the time to sow. not reap. you're too young to expect to reap.

Get over your emotions. there are counselors through public health clinics that will help you for free or nearly free. your grandparents don't owe you anything. should they help you, yes. it is possible that they don't have the capability of helping you any better than they've done.

Live as your own man. The only way to do that is to earn each and every scrap that you have. Don't let people have pity on you. You are supposed to be a man. Save face...what's that? don't have any to save? Gain face...then protect it. Earn it. Rip respect from those around you. Not with your fists or mean words. Respect that you would rather sleep outside in the forest than accept something for free from anyone. Most importantly, earn your own self respect. Learn to trust that you are the only one that can direct your footsteps.

Need some skills on how to deal with a situation...get a book, ask people who are experts.. offer to work for a crafts person/tradesmen as a low paid helper. Just cleaning up the construction site. Something.

This will work. I know cause I did it. I luckily had a diploma and an trade certificate to start out with. But I quit work (at 19) and lived off of a stripper/dealer chick that wanted me to marry her. We stayed high and drunk for nearly 6 yrs and had nearly nothing to show for any of it. Trailer park trash is all we were. I let her make decisions on my life and she had a lot of control over me. One day(over several months), I just said enough is enough... I weaned myself off of drinking and weed over two years (still miss it a bit to be honest). Then I went to work as a unskilled helper because the skills I had learned in school were pretty much shot after not using them and staying so "altered" for so long. I worked two and (when I could schedule it) three jobs at a time. I stopped hanging out with "friends" and just worked. As I built more control and skill in my life, I cut back on hours worked and started building social structures again. Its taken nearly ten years, but I'm in a far better place now and I never, ever HAVE to put up with anyone in my family (or any where else)trying to throw the past in my face or attempting to talk down to me. I've slept behind dumpsters, in the woods, on construction sites, under bridges and all sorts of other places... I would not and still will not (unless its involving my wife) compromise myself for anyone.

But I had to stop whining that the (female dog) was doing me wrong and my family never cared and were not supportive. Suck it up. Its part of growing up.

1266287313767.jpg

jcon

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2009
Australia
I don't know why anyone still bothers with this guy?!?

You can't help those who won't help themselves.

It's like he is feeding off you guys, replying, encourages him to continue to make these pointless threads, that anyone can solve with any form of initative.

You need to stop feeding the pigeon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store