Drop eye, to the extreme

lloyd378

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2012
Tacoma, WA
I agree with Baji ^^^^^^ my roomates and I had a silver and a jardini in college.... they both developed it in one of their eyes around the 12 inch mark, when they both decided that cruising around the top of the tank was better (we introduced a couple of bottom feeders). I have no idea what causes it, but we speculated that they both got it from continuously watching the fish swim underneath them...... We didn't mind it too much, as we viewed it as a natural adaption to their environment(unfortunately caused by us). the tank was an 8ft long by 2 ft wide by something or other tall.

lyzheng

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2012
Amazon
dE can happen to any silver aro at any size. all it takes is for it to hit its eye really hard against the glass or any other object in the tank. that tank looks too small. 95% sure de is because of head/eye trauma.

ska_kid

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2012
Mars
dE can happen to any silver aro at any size. all it takes is for it to hit its eye really hard against the glass or any other object in the tank. that tank looks too small. 95% sure de is because of head/eye trauma.
Sorry No prove of that I doubt it is cause of that ..

Sent from my ADR6300 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store