"Eskapay", hey! That looks a lot like "Escape"!

_Sushi_

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2007
South East Michigan
Peek-a-Boo has this nightly ritual of attempting to jump out of the tank and waking me up. No clue why, but jeeze it's annoying.

knifegill

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
Oscar Tummy
He gets injured every time, too. Fish die this way all the time. Put some rocks on your lid or something, man.

_Sushi_

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2007
South East Michigan
The lid is pretty heavy from the lights as it is. She doesn't have any visible injuries, she always hits it sideways.

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
I used to keep mine with an open top with higher sides so they could jump without damage, but then I had a nightmare that one of em jumped out, now I use top. Does peek have chimples?

Go S. Vettel #1 rb8

_Sushi_

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2007
South East Michigan
She had a MASSIVE one when I got one, and it's sllooooooowwwwwly going away. She still smacks into the glass in her freakouts too.

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
She had a MASSIVE one when I got one, and it's sllooooooowwwwwly going away. She still smacks into the glass in her freakouts too.
Yea those r ugly, it'll learn soon not to do that hopefully.

Go S. Vettel #1 rb8

_Sushi_

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2007
South East Michigan
She is more skittish than a normal solo, she'll panic at lord knows what, and go flying across the tank to smack into the glass on the other end, hard enough that I can hear it in bed. Every night she jumps up and smacks into the lid. Overall, my fish is a lot noisier than my rabbits!

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
She is more skittish than a normal solo, she'll panic at lord knows what, and go flying across the tank to smack into the glass on the other end, hard enough that I can hear it in bed. Every night she jumps up and smacks into the lid. Overall, my fish is a lot noisier than my rabbits!
Yea my cats on a diet, she always bugs me for food during my sleep or she will just plop on my head... Either way I keep my tanks in my room and they soothe me to bed, thanks ac110!

I hate when my fish hit the glass, hasn't happened lately that much tho, I got a giant 6"+ crawfish a few days ago, its sweet eats all the poop and my big moss ball lol

Go S. Vettel #1 rb8

_Sushi_

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2007
South East Michigan
My cat knows better lol he only tries to kill me when I'm cooking though, because THAT's when he weaves between my feet (he thinks I'll drop something tasty). I moved my tiger barbs to the 55 as dithers, and Peek had another spaz attack, I don't know how she hasn't given herself a heart attack yet, the rabbits are more mellow too! >_>

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store