"Eskapay", hey! That looks a lot like "Escape"!

_Sushi_

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2007
South East Michigan
I ended up deciding to get rid of her, between the problems with my back, my meds, my toddler trying to climb the stand, and with school (and work if i'm lucky) coming up... I can't keep up. She's listed on here and CL.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? how hard could it be to take care of a solo red belly piranha? if you can make it 4-5 more months, you only need to feed it once or twice a week and you could then cut back on water changes? doesn't get any easier then that

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
I ended up deciding to get rid of her, between the problems with my back, my meds, my toddler trying to climb the stand, and with school (and work if i'm lucky) coming up... I can't keep up. She's listed on here and CL.
Sorry to hear that..... Fish especially Piranha require a lot of care and time not to mention money! Good thing you didn't end up buying more rbp, hopefully whoever you sell it too takes awesome care of it, make sure they have a 40 gallon and a heater!

I wish you the best for whatever it is you decide to do! Cheers

Go S. Vettel #1 rb8

_Sushi_

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2007
South East Michigan
My back is getting so bad that lifting the buckets is extremely painful. Especially after he dumped a bag of fish food in and I had to drain half the tank, and my water is still really cloudy, so it needs another change, which I can't do. I really messed it up the other day, to the point where sitting up hurts and I can't drive.

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
My back is getting so bad that lifting the buckets is extremely painful. Especially after he dumped a bag of fish food in and I had to drain half the tank, and my water is still really cloudy, so it needs another change, which I can't do. I really messed it up the other day, to the point where sitting up hurts and I can't drive.

Oh man that sucks, I broke my back about 5 years ago falling of a ladder into a foundation of a new house and I feel ur pain, the doctors gave me so many pain pills that I needed em just to get out of bed, well long story short I couldn't stop taking then even if I tried and I didn't like that, I got help and now I live a pill free lifestyle and I can manage my pain on top of doing landscaping and sports, I have a great support network of friends and family luckily, its been over 1 year and no relapse so I'm pretty proud, that's why fk helps me so much, as for quick and easy wc just go buy a garden hose snip the ends off and plug it in the sink or shower, doesn't have to be a perfect seal to get water to the tank, cheap 25' hoses are 10$ and even cheaper at Walmart. Hang in there, things will get better, they always do.

Your friend,

Alan

Go S. Vettel #1 rb8

_Sushi_

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2007
South East Michigan
we use a hose for draining, but the tank is too far from a faucet to use the hose to fill it. The outside hose reaches, but it's way too cold, so I'd still have to use buckets. There isn't anything they can give me for the pain, nothing works, Mike does epsom soaks, and massage, and I can function normally for maybe a day. it sucks.

_Sushi_

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2007
South East Michigan
Someone just texted me and asked if she could be housed with a red tail shark, a JD, and 2 big oscars... -facepalm-

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
Someone just texted me and asked if she could be housed with a red tail shark, a JD, and 2 big oscars... -facepalm-
Haha that's not good, most likely anyone who buys it won't just keep one fish, is just keep her! Please!
Hang in there it will get better!

Guy I bought 2 rbp from had them with a fl gar and pleco in a 45 gallon hex lol, I was shocked. They messed that gar up

Go S. Vettel #1 rb8

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store