MFK Member
Jan 7, 2007
Germany

knifegill

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
Oscar Tummy
What's wrong with those guys? Who would use a rough net like that on such beautiful fish? Why didn't they have the grit and mercy to just get in there and pick the fish up with a towel like you're supposed to? I mean, if you're just reeling in dinner and wounds don't matter, that's one thing, but I'd pounce anybody doing that to my fish!

I saw one towel in there, but the transitions were so rough... Either way, nice tanks!

ashdavid

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2005
Japan
knifegill;3146056; said:
What's wrong with those guys? Who would use a rough net like that on such beautiful fish? Why didn't they have the grit and mercy to just get in there and pick the fish up with a towel like you're supposed to? I mean, if you're just reeling in dinner and wounds don't matter, that's one thing, but I'd pounce anybody doing that to my fish!

I saw one towel in there, but the transitions were so rough... Either way, nice tanks!
Sounds like you have moved plenty of big fish in your time.:screwy:

knifegill

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
Oscar Tummy
Yeah. I am from Idaho. I have reeled in many large fish with my friends and have seen firsthand the damage a net does to scales, fins and even the skin below. It is not a pretty sight.

mkman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 20, 2005
CA
holy crap! Just finished it, the new tank is AMAZING! This guy is dedicated........I'd like something like that in my living room!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store