Fahaka Puffer with Rays?

Cichlid Lover 1981

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 9, 2023
MBU = maybe, Fahaka = definately not

I used to have a silver arowana with my motoro. Although of the 3 common arowana's they're the most doctile. I hear you should stay away from the jardini's. However there is a good sticky in the arowana forum on the different kinds and their pro's/con's.
I have a 12 inch fahaka with 15 other huge aggressive cichlids in a 400 gallon no issues. He's in with 3 parrot hybrids timensis peacock bass red devil green terror Red terror ty silk flower horn arrowana irridecent sharks 3 oscars salvini and more. But my fahakka is my only bottom dweller the fish are smart enouph to stay away from the fahaka sting ray is no go because it's a bottom dweller but you can have fahaka with other fish so long as your tank is big enouph

Cichlid Lover 1981

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 9, 2023
I have a 12 inch fahaka with 15 other huge aggressive cichlids in a 400 gallon no issues. He's in with 3 parrot hybrids timensis peacock bass red devil green terror Red terror ty silk flower horn arrowana irridecent sharks 3 oscars salvini and more. But my fahakka is my only bottom dweller the fish are smart enouph to stay away from the fahaka sting ray is no go because it's a bottom dweller but you can have fahaka with other fish so long as your tank is big enouph
Screenshot_20230531-232931_Video Player.jpg

20230522_140108.jpg

20230430_133449.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store