Fear Begins Here!.....

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
He started out with the potential to be a pretty bad ass character but yep,they ruined him.It's like a current standard in Hollyweird that every show has to either have a main character like that or show some of "that" kind of action going on.
They are messing up the superheros with that too. Rumor has it Supergirl will add a new character that's that way in season 2. Also, Flash/Arrow/Supergirl(don't know which one)will have an existing character that 'comes out', which would mean two on one show. Of course everyone else has already had normal relationships, so this would make zero sense.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
He started out with the potential to be a pretty bad ass character but yep,they ruined him.It's like a current standard in Hollyweird that every show has to either have a main character like that or show some of "that" kind of action going on.
i wouldn't have minded at all if he had been that way from the get go

but i feel like i got blindsided. his character was built up a certain way in my mind, then i got hit with a curve ball. after the reveal, the way he carried himself afterwards, i felt like he wasn't even the same character anymore

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
They only made a total of 11 episodes this season and have already shown 7, so there will only be 4 more to go. This won't even take us to TWD. I wonder what AMC will show inbetween?

Tig Phish

Aimara
MFK Member
Sep 4, 2015
Deez Nutz
hate everyone on that show, i hope they all die except for the black guy n his sidekick. hate the mom,daughter, n emo son

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
hate everyone on that show, i hope they all die except for the black guy n his sidekick. hate the mom,daughter, n emo son
+1

Except I hate strand now. I actually hate crackhead Johnny Depp and Brick the least. Everyone else can get their guts eaten out through their rectums

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
LOL,damn that's pretty bad.I did not bother to watch it I watched Power and HBO's great show The NIght Of instead.I'll catch it later on at some point.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
They only made a total of 11 episodes this season and have already shown 7, so there will only be 4 more to go. This won't even take us to TWD. I wonder what AMC will show inbetween?
i just realized after reading your post that this is a continuation of season 2. i thought it was season 3 premiere. i was confused as hell when i saw that i dvr'd season 2, episode 8. i had thought my dvr recorded the wrong episode and i was searching for season 3 episode 1

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
anyways, about the episode, i'm seriously gonna have to quit this show

i just end up literally throwing my hands up every episode asking wtf are they doing

just the sheer stupidity of unrealistic things they keep doing.

like the two dudes that got killed by the roaming group of walkers that crackhead johnny depp was walking with. how retarded do you have to be to actually get caught by walkers coming at you at 1 mile per hour??

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
.....just got around to watching it and the best scene was(not that there was much to choose from)when the walkers overtook and ate the pack of dogs.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store