Fear Begins Here!.....

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I love that Brick stepped it up. I was like oh dang!!

what I was really hoping for was the boyfriend soldier would shoot the torturing dad or the dad's daughter in the head

when he shot the daughter I had thought that was genius because I thought he shot her in the head to kill her so that the dad who tortured him would forever suffer as long as he lived

just to find out he only shot her in the arm. so lame
Yeah, that should've been the big death of the episode.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I've only watched the first two episodes. I just can't get into this one, I don't care for the characters. I'll try to force myself to finish it.
Where you been? Lucky for all of us it's just 6 episodes. It barely barely barely gets any better

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I'll painfully watch.

I don't like any of the characters
LOL!.....I did kind of like Strand....when he was a little mysterious and wasnt yet revealed to be a gipper.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
they completely ruined Strand for me. absolutely killed it. i hate what they ended up doing to him........

and add me to the will-painfully-watch crowd since my sunday nights are wide open. no other shows going on during that time

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
they completely ruined Strand for me. absolutely killed it. i hate what they ended up doing to him........
He started out with the potential to be a pretty bad ass character but yep,they ruined him.It's like a current standard in Hollyweird that every show has to either have a main character like that or show some of "that" kind of action going on.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store