Fish are here 8/30, pay up or they'll be gone!

kendragon

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2009
Yeah,got one of them too...it stuffed itself on cut up shrimp damn near right out of the bag.My complaint about it is it does not sit still long enough for me to snap a few shots to show you guys lol.
Is it brackish? I'm starting to get into brackish fish.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
It could be.They are said to live in streams near the gulf in northern Australia.

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
So the female with eggs as I expected, died, seemed to have been egg bound, it was full of eggs...very upset about it. Now I have the other 2, which are both doing great. Yesterday I placed some guppies in the tank, and instantly they started to sway from side to side, reminds me of the Rhinopias frondosa or echmeyer, which both do the same, to mimic a dead leaf and allowing the prey to get near for ambush. I will and hope that I had received more of them, I must get a small group of them now.

Wes

Any progress with that "possible" pregnant female tetraroge niger. idk if u started another link on it somewhere else so i figured this would be the best place to start. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

strollo22

Siamese Tiger
MFK Member
May 21, 2012
Datnoid Island
Sorry to hear about the pregnant female, that's very sad and would have been quite incredible had she actually given birth. Glad the others are doing well though.

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
So the female with eggs as I expected, died, seemed to have been egg bound, it was full of eggs...very upset about it. Now I have the other 2, which are both doing great. Yesterday I placed some guppies in the tank, and instantly they started to sway from side to side, reminds me of the Rhinopias frondosa or echmeyer, which both do the same, to mimic a dead leaf and allowing the prey to get near for ambush. I will and hope that I had received more of them, I must get a small group of them now.

Wes
really too bad about that female :-(

any chance you'll get more blythii in?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store