Fish Documentaries

LowIsuzu

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2008
Canberra, Australia
i just finished watching, Rivers Of Sun, and to ad to my last comment.... WOW! that Was a great doco, one of the best i have seen... ever. this one is a MUST WATCH!

goldenchild

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2007
Montreal
www.goontribe.net
cdienzo;2085874; said:
Here are some RS links for:

BBC The Blue Planet (8 DVDs + 2 DVD "extras")
BBC Deep Blue
Monster Quest: Giant Fish

Like I said, they're rapidshare links, so it'll be SLOOOOW (DL 1 file then wait an hour, etc.) unless you have an account- sorry.

Copy & paste into address bar- this is a text file with all the links.
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/137921993/aquatic_videos.txt.html
Enjoy!

-cd
Thanks Homie!

V1xIII

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2008
MO
Yeah, Rivers of the Sun was good stuff, except for how they kept calling things silly names.

Arowana=River Monkey
Manatee=Water Cow
Otter=River Wolf

aclockworkorange

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 24, 2010
Rose City
I dont know if someone mentioned it, but look up The Nat Geo monster fish series... The Thailand episode has all kinds of amazing stuff--arapaima, red tail cats, giant snakehead, other giant catfish, and it even shows stingrays breeding. Awesome stuff.
There is also a south America episode from the same series, but the Thailand one is an absolute must see.

aclockworkorange

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 24, 2010
Rose City
I dont know if someone mentioned it, but look up The Nat Geo monster fish series... The Thailand episode has all kinds of amazing stuff--arapaima, red tail cats, giant snakehead, other giant catfish, and it even shows stingrays breeding. Awesome stuff.
There is also a south America episode from the same series, but the Thailand one is an absolute must see.

Jay88

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2010
Australia
Any Oscar? Flowhorn vidz? :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store