fish friends

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
i dont mind it too much but it would be nice to head to a friends house and just talk about fish without having to keep my mouth shut about their 55 gallon with an oscar, flowerhorn and jag lol

jstanley_06

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2011
Midwest Indiana
no fish friends here either. only one of my friends keeps fish and he's not as into it as I am. people like seeing my fish room but as far as talking to someone about it, it is a one way conversation that ends up with them looking bewildered lol. im glad im not the only one! Im going to have to look into joining a club, until that MFK is all I got

souzie

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 13, 2014
Ontario, Canada
I have a friend whose fiancé keeps fish. It's pretty funny...when he has something to tell me, he gives her the message and vice versa. She's like the middle man LOL

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
I have a fish friend who actually got me to join this great site, he is a great MFK member.:)

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
I've got a few my business partner keeps fish but has no room for monsters anymore so hes got a 60l biorb tank :banghead: , another one of my mates runs world of water Manchester (my LFS ) he's into monsters too and anything to do with fish even more so than me , so I've always got his ear to burn if I need too lol , rest of my close mates don't mind looking at my fish for a couple of mins but I know I drive them all mental with fish talk on a daily basis :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Yuki Rihwa

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2015
Asia
Most of my fish friends are LFS owners, I knew a bunch of other fish keepers but I don't get along with them IRL cause they're like to keep fish in 1 gallon bow or keep few Oscars in 20 gallons and worse cases some of them actually keeping 9x Koi fish in 55 gallons tank only do water change every year....they all have same habit tha came to LFS ad complaint about having UNHEALTHY Fishes or blame LFS sellling bad fishes to them...

Rachel.Cody

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
No friends here that have fish. Except my girlfriends brother but I do his water changes and such. I have some friends that work at my LFS that have tanks but no close friends. Kind of a bummer.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Montelboom

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Maryland
Im surprised no one said that everyone here on MFK can be considered your "Fish friends"

Sent from my SCH-R830C using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store