Fish ideas?

Thelatinofishlover

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2012
Mexico City
I will try a arowana and some of the other sugestions and see how things go from there.:D
you can go wrong with an aro in a ond this size man, good luck and happy fish keeping :D

lifeoffaith

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2013
Grand Rapids MI area
I'd look for something fast if you have herons that live in the neighborhood! With it being outdoors and you being in Canada, I would make sure you have somewhere to keep the fish in the winter too. 10,000 gallons is great, but if you don't have anywhere to house them in the winter, then they have to be coldwater fish like koi or goldfish. I'm not sure what else you can keep in cold water like that in the winter.

BHARDON24

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2013
Nj
Guys,guys. Its an outdoor pond in CANADA, I don't think it will be able to house all of the fish mentioned.

hardwood07

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2013
New Jersey
No picture equals Lies
that is a dumb accusation... it could simply mean they dont have a camera and also not everybody is technologically advanced enough to know how to upload and post pics.... dont beat people down because they may not have the means to satisfy your visual enjoyment

kavin2845

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2012
Malden,Massachusetts
that is a dumb accusation... it could simply mean they dont have a camera and also not everybody is technologically advanced enough to know how to upload and post pics.... dont beat people down because they may not have the means to satisfy your visual enjoyment
Well considering he wrote this on his iPhone he does have a camera.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

CanadianKeeper

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2012
Ontario
Do natives man ! Cp;d water ! Also I knew it was going to be a pond not a tank ! lol

DO SOME SWEET NATIVE GARS AND BASS ! ! !

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store