Fish Room in Garage

Roger Mcfish

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 2, 2023
Few months ago I decided to redo the garage into a fish room. It's starting to come along nicely as I built up little by little. I'm hoping by summer time I can build a rack for breeding. Being in North Carolina, I'm limited to having to drive all the way to Charlotte or online purchasing. But would like to get into breeding cichlids that not everyone has access to and maybe breed some live bearers and tetra.
We've had our share last month with temps reaching down to 10 degrees at night and my garage stayed at 65 degrees the lowest. The garage is insulated with a low wattage radiant heater.
I have a 125 gallon in the house with central american cichlids and I'll be purchasing two more 125 gallons very soon for a firemouth shoal and the other will home severums, red breasted chanchitos and chocolate cichlid.
Here's a few pictures to share and I'll post more on this thread as I progress.

Roger Mcfish

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 2, 2023
Hard to see, waiting on my tank light. But this is the new temporary home of my 2.5 inch tiger Oscar. he'll be in this 75 gallon for about 8 months depending how fast he/she gets.IMG_20240206_132341541_HDR.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store