Fish Room in Garage

Roger Mcfish

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 2, 2023
I’m working on raising up a group of festae right now to breed! Really the most rewarding and emotive cichlid I have ever had personally. Highly recommend. They have me thinking about trying my hand at umbees lol!!! Those Cubans are gorgeous, you should get a pretty pair no issues
Man I'm telling you, I wish I could do it right now. Maybe sometime during the year hopefully.
I had someone recommend that I do a black nasty cichlid lmao. Definitely no or definitely not right now! Lol. I'd need another 6ft tank for that

Roger Mcfish

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 2, 2023
SilverArowanaBoi SilverArowanaBoi
Lol these 2 have dug two spots and have been very close lately! Cribroheros Longimanus and Nicaraguan, gotta keep an eye out for cross breeding.

Reactions: SilverArowanaBoi

Roger Mcfish

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 2, 2023
Don't mind the small bacteria bloom but the 125 is all set. All 3 filters are established and seeded. It'll go away. Right now it's holding everyone from my 75 gallon SA tank. Columbian tetra, 3 sevs and red head tapajos and for now, the 3 inch Oscar which was in another 75 gallon by himself.IMG_20240312_140756260.jpg

cockroach

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2005
Taiwan
Looks like a fun project.
Many enjoyable, and quite a few flat out demoralizingly head-scratching, hours ahead.
But the journey is an awesome one.

Roger Mcfish

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 2, 2023
Looks like a fun project.
Many enjoyable, and quite a few flat out demoralizingly head-scratching, hours ahead.
But the journey is an awesome one.
Doesnt bother me none. This is my peace and relaxation from the real world!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store