Flower dont eat. Need ideas

Carne!

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 18, 2009
back and forth
ShadowStryder;3930848; said:
I meant don't bury him until/if he dies. If he is actually burying his nose in a sifting manner then he is interested in eating, which is a good sign. Now you just have to get him to actually eat.
Took me almost three weeks to get my female flower to eat, and once I did she went from black worms to trout worms in 5 days. Perseverance my friend.;)
Cant wait, Thank You

Gshock;3930541; said:
You said you're going out back to start digging a hole. Shadow says dont dig yet.
I was joking:D. Dont have to because I know he will start eating soon:headbang2

FishDog;3931006; said:
Just keep the water clean and offer different foods until he eats. If you can get blackworms then try them. Ghost shrimp love black worms. If you had both in there then the ghost shrimp will stay on the bottom to eat and the ray can sample both.
I actually started this yesterday. First was the Bloodworms and earthworms, then was the Ghost Shrimp. All 3 where in the tank yesterday and today there is just Ghost Shrimp (will be adding more after this). I am assuming the Hystrix ate the worms and hope the Flower ate some of the missing GS or worms.

Thanks everyone for the help, it is greatly appreciated

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
sounds a little promising, hopefully you get that thing eating :)

Carne!

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 18, 2009
back and forth
Will be dosing 1 Teaspoon per 10gl of water with daily 50% water changes and adding Metro+ to the amount of water in the tank.

How long should I do this for? 2 weeks daily?

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
Carne!;3931982; said:
Will be dosing 1 Teaspoon per 10gl of water with daily 50% water changes and adding Metro+ to the amount of water in the tank.

How long should I do this for? 2 weeks daily?
I treated for 9 days with the Metro and she started eating on the 7th-8th day. Was told to do 7-10 days.

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
Will stick with 7-10 days of daily treating, thanks

Carne!

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 18, 2009
back and forth
ShadowStryder;3932007; said:
I treated for 9 days with the Metro and she started eating on the 7th-8th day. Was told to do 7-10 days.
Thank You

West1;3932047; said:
Will stick with 7-10 days of daily treating, thanks
I will follow the same daily treating, and Thank You. ShadowStryder, Fishdog yourself and a few other members have helped me a lot. So Thank You Guys!:clap

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store