Flowerhorn raising fry in community 180

Anythingfish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2005
Washington
Update on the Flowerhorn Fry:

None of the 500+ fry have any red color or red in the eye. The two spawnings are now 3 and 4 months old. The largest fish is 2"+. The photo shows one of about 6 fish with a black coloration in the tail fin area.

These are updated photos of the Flowerhorn fry in the 120 gallon aquarium.

This is a link to my other aquariums:
http://anythingfish.com/images/Ted/PhotoGallery/TedsMasterIndex.htm

Visit our AnythingFish website: 2400 gallon outdoor aquarium construction photos, filters and filtration issues, Jumbo tropical fish: Pacu, Tiger Shovelnose Catfish, Redtail Catfish, Arowana, Marbled Sailfin, Stingrays, African Lungfish, Koi pond
http://www.anythingfish.com

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
the pics i seen of the parents looked like mdias devil mixs. what type of fh are they suposed to be?

color wont realy start showing up till they are pushing the 3 inch pluss mark

Anythingfish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2005
Washington
WckedMidas said:
the pics i seen of the parents looked like mdias devil mixs. what type of fh are they suposed to be?

color wont realy start showing up till they are pushing the 3 inch pluss mark
The Male was a gift, the female is mostly or all Red Devil. The male was thought to be sterile as sometimes these hybrids are but finally after several attempts sired some offspring. Other than red orange coloration and long dorsal rays indicating Midas / Flowerhorn I do not know what its parentage is.

BIG REDD

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
MARYLAND, USA
I JUST WANTED EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT I JUST GOT A FEW FRY FROM THIS BREEDING AND THEY LOOKED PRETTY GOOD. I CANT WAIT TO KEEP U GUYS POSTED OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE FRY AND MAYBE COMPARE MY RESULTS WITH OTHERS. THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :clap :headbang2 :thumbsup: :D

armac

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2005
South Texas
I just received some nice fry from Anythingfish, he is a perfect gentleman, he is testing if fish can be delivered by the USPS by 2nd day mail. My fish came in perfect, they ate right out of the bag. If anyone has any doubts about dealing with this man, they should have none.:clap :headbang2

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store