Flowerhorns and vegetables

Ruturaj

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Seattle, WA
They way you just responded by saying "if you're smart", is calling me a moron. You seem to enjoy belittling others, don't you? Are you autistic? If so, I completely understand and I apologise. If not, you're a bully that acts like they're high and mighty on a forum. You need to learn how to properly communicate, without subtly putting people down. It's that grandiose and pompous attitude that you have. Do you really think you're that awesome? Because you worked as a fish food distributor? Your opinions are just that, opinions. BUT congrats on your fish and your feeding habits.
Hey man, RD is very helpful guy who gives a sound advice, I don't think he's being disrespectful. He did provide some great information that adds perspective to considering pellet size.

While we do all have opinions, he does back those up. If NLS pellet didn't work for you fine, they did not. Results from dataset of 1 is irrelevant in statistics.

Reactions: Chicxulub

JSpilo

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2016
Maryland
Hey man, RD is very helpful guy who gives a sound advice, I don't think he's being disrespectful. He did provide some great information that adds perspective to considering pellet size.

While we do all have opinions, he does back those up. If NLS pellet didn't work for you fine, they did not. Results from dataset of 1 is irrelevant in statistics.
Yeah well, it's over. I have nothing more to say.

Sorry everyone. I felt disrespected (I still do), and I just don't let things go. But, it's time to let things go.

Anyway... I'm wondering, regarding self prepared fish foods.... Doesn't it get messy when fed? Does it break apart when thawed, or served frozen? I've never tried it, because I'm afraid of big messes.

Reactions: Magnus_Bane

Magnus_Bane

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2020
Canton SD
Yeah well, it's over. I have nothing more to say.

Sorry everyone. I felt disrespected (I still do), and I just don't let things go. But, it's time to let things go.

Anyway... I'm wondering, regarding self prepared fish foods.... Doesn't it get messy when fed? Does it break apart when thawed, or served frozen? I've never tried it, because I'm afraid of big messes.
Self prepared foods do end up a bit messy depending on how it's made. If you wanted to you could even make your own pellets from it if ya made em into that shape/size and dried them out. It would be allot let messy that way compaired to frozen or thawed. I used to make my own food when I had a more heavily stocked tank just because it got eaten up faster and was less messy. If it's just a single fish I would stick with pellets.

Reactions: JSpilo

JSpilo

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2016
Maryland
Self prepared foods do end up a bit messy depending on how it's made. If you wanted to you could even make your own pellets from it if ya made em into that shape/size and dried them out. It would be allot let messy that way compaired to frozen or thawed. I used to make my own food when I had a more heavily stocked tank just because it got eaten up faster and was less messy. If it's just a single fish I would stick with pellets.
Got it, thank you. I'll just stick with pellets.

Magnus_Bane

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2020
Canton SD
Got it, thank you. I'll just stick with pellets.
I'd say the only single fish I would do the prepared foods for would be Oscars and that's only because they will east the whole thing in one go unlike most other cichlids where they will tare it all apart just to get smaller chunks. But yeah with FH's I'd stick with just pellets as it won't cause as much of a mess in the end.

JSpilo

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2016
Maryland
I'd say the only single fish I would do the prepared foods for would be Oscars and that's only because they will east the whole thing in one go unlike most other cichlids where they will tare it all apart just to get smaller chunks. But yeah with FH's I'd stick with just pellets as it won't cause as much of a mess in the end.
I appreciate it. Thanks again!

Nilsafeller

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2018
High river Alberta Canada
I appreciate it. Thanks again!
I serve pellets and frozen home made food to my tank... it can be messy.. I find probably more messy than I can see because it poofs in the water and get carried through the entire water column... but my fish love it and are very healthy and growing... I started because I couldn't get my tire track eel to eat anything but frozen blood worms.. they love the home made food.. works for me also because my tank is heavy planted and do big water changes

HybridFinatic

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2018
Virginia
”Quite juvenile"? Did I hurt your feelings, Mr. NLS Fanboy? Let me tell you something, my stomping my feet was a vent. You attacked me by calling me a moron and juvenile. You don't like what I have to say, STFU and move on. Just say NEXT! and ignore the comments. But I made the NLS Fanboy butthurt. I didn't mean to upset you. I'm sorry.
I mean RD. RD. is talking with logic and reason and is backing up all what he says with sources. You seem to be only one with there feelings hurt...grow up

JSpilo

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2016
Maryland
I mean RD. RD. is talking with logic and reason and is backing up all what he says with sources. You seem to be only one with there feelings hurt...grow up
Are you trying to start something? Seriously? Things have quieted down and you jump in with your interjections? Really?

Reactions: Krismo962
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store