Fronts before and after

haynchinook334

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2008
\m/(O_o)\m/
Really nice. I would like to get a colonie of fronts one day. But the sand looks really good.

freshwaterfishing

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2008
Toronto, Canada
Irbanjaxed;2588065; said:
HOW DO THEY GET ALONG WITH THAT JD?
I was actually really suprized at how well the JD got along with them and viseversa, untill the JD hit the stage where he was nothing but an ass, We had three JD's so we finally just traded him.

Irbanjaxed;2588069; said:
NICE FRONTS THO TOO : )
Thanx

haynchinook334;2588072; said:
Really nice. I would like to get a colonie of fronts one day. But the sand looks really good.
Thankyou. Ya we just recently went to sand and i love the change and they seem even happier with it too.

orbit

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 21, 2008
Michigan
I love them man! I always look forward to getting home and seeing my big guy! Hes one of my favs!!! LOL

orbit

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 21, 2008
Michigan
freshwaterfishing;2588678; said:
Yes im so happy we got into them, they are great fish to have and for some reason mine never hide ,thier always out swimming which is great!
Yeah mine too! LOL Does you'rs seem aggressive at all? Mine sure is.

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
:Dvery very HUGE difference ... looking downright stunning now...good job MOM!!

cichlidgirl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2008
upstate ny
They look fantastic. Sand looks real good too. Very clean sand.

Mine dont hide too much either. I have alot of fronts in my big tanks but only the alpha male and one other one actively "hides" the rest all just kind of hang around in full view.

Mine are not what i would call mean, but they can be nasty to each other sometimes. Just not all the time. Mostly i notice minor bickering, someone swam too close to anothers area etc...a bit of gill flaring, a chase or nip, nothing major. Only one that can be super nasty is the alpha but since i moved him to a new tank he dug out a hole between two big boulders and hardly ever comes out anymore, so the rest of the fish are getting a break from his nasty nips LOL

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store