Status
Not open for further replies.

StIcKy~RiCe

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
May 24, 2005
~ Laos ~
jcardona1;2101668; said:
thanks sticky. do i really wanna know how you got this info!?!?! :grinno: :grinyes:

sHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

wait until HOUSE_64 pm you that link he just send me. you will be shock!!!

Chromobotia

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2008
Southeastern PA
House_64;2101612; said:
Is there anyway he can register back on the site dispite being "banned" and be a mole? I know he's probably visiting this site and reading this post.
You can read the forums without registering. I did it for months and only recently registered with the site.

dirtyblacksocks

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 25, 2008
Moreno Valley
If he's posting from 3 different locations he's likely browsing this site whenever he wants to - IP bans aren't all that effective against some one with a little bit of knowledge on how it all works, and domain bans ruin it for everyone.

He could just as easily head to a local library or his computer lab at school and look at this page - so be careful of what you post :p

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
StIcKy~RiCe;2101583; said:
ATTENTION!!!!!

Riv D
Dave B
tchizzle
toddnbecka
House_64
unannon
Jcardona1

If you guys/girls want his/her information feel free to pm me. I have his/her address, city, state, etc..all information about her/him.

I will give only to those of you on the list and involve with it.

You need to think a little bit more before you go trying to be the forum vigilante. Leave this matter to the mods, admin, and the officials. Taking things into your own hands will not only complicate things, but it will also get you in trouble. On the site AND with the officials.

This information is confidential, and should be kept that way. Its understandable that you are upset about being screwed over, but giving out someones personal information agains their will starts infringing on legal issues. Refrain from giving this information to any more people, and those of you that have it do like wise. Otherwise there may be infractions handed out.

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com