Gar bow hunting

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Then go out and check them out during their annual spawning up in the creeks. You could be surprised.
lol during spring and summer if I'm not at work I'm in a body of water somewhere, trust me there aren't super heavy populations around here.

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Buffaloes are dirty common where I live at, and they can be bad as carps. We did a roughfish removal (traps or gillnets) and it still didn't put a dent on suckers/buffalo populations.
And what exactly are Buffalos harming?

MN_Rebel

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2008
North Pole
lol during spring and summer if I'm not at work I'm in a body of water somewhere, trust me there aren't super heavy populations around here.
Trust me on it, you could be surprised

MN_Rebel

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2008
North Pole
And what exactly are Buffalos harming?
Overpopulation which led to summer/winterkills because there are too many fish using up all resources.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
or you don't know where to find them. What state you lives in?
hmmm now you're calling out the fisherman in me lol. trust me I could find them, especially if there were as many as there are common carp lol. PA by the way as my location states ;)

MN_Rebel

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2008
North Pole
hmmm now you're calling out the fisherman in me lol. trust me I could find them, especially if there were as many as there are common carp lol. PA by the way as my location states ;)
You're in middle of healthiest buffalo populations, especially smallmouth buffaloes. Plenty of huge longnose gars too.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store