gauging interest in fish to come in 10 days end of August, 2013

doomiedee

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2011
Waterbury
So tempting to buy one of those tetraroges. The only downside is the lack of knowledge about it requirements. All I could find out is that it has venomous spines along its back.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
yes, this fish is rare, even where they're caught. I have sent the fisherman to catch them, but no guarantees on this fish, maybe I'll come back with one, maybe ten. In the meantime, save up, dream big, think of how you're going to keep it. I never thought that this fish would get people so excited.

So tempting to buy one of those tetraroges. The only downside is the lack of knowledge about it requirements. All I could find out is that it has venomous spines along its back.

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
I've asked the fisherman where they're caught and what kind of condition they are found. Last I heard they're found far up in rivers, 1 or more miles up, but not landlocked.

doomiedee

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2011
Waterbury
yes, this fish is rare, even where they're caught. I have sent the fisherman to catch them, but no guarantees on this fish, maybe I'll come back with one, maybe ten. In the meantime, save up, dream big, think of how you're going to keep it. I never thought that this fish would get people so excited.
The fact that its so rare is what's getting us excited.

kendragon

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2009
Thinking about starting a brackish tank. Will e-mail you.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store