Get a free stingray! Like taking candy from a baby!

woofy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 2, 2007
Miami
i think florida people then are excluded from this contest ....either that or we should get another prize :D:D:D its sound like an interesting contest and task to build a ray out of candy just not sure if i want to go threw the trouble for some food and mfk postcards :p

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
woofy;2539549; said:
its not THAT having 300 posts makes u have the space for a ray its that having 300posts makes have better judgement and by 300posts u should knw better on if u can house the ray or not.
dominicolas;2539559; said:
I think your right, but I'm just worried about the guy who thinks he can house a ray.

Post count has no bearing on tank space or proper care. I'm sure that there are members with 3 posts that could keep a ray, and members in the thousands that don't have the means. The post count minimum is to reward active members and to keep someone from joining just to win the contest.

dominicolas

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2007
Austin(coolerthanwhereyoulive),Tx
Perhaps if you can't legally or practically keep a ray, you could line up somewhere to sell the ray upon your winning of the contest, and turn that money into your reward... If such a situation were to occur.

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
dominicolas;2539605; said:
Perhaps if you can't legally or practically keep a ray, you could line up somewhere to sell the ray upon your winning of the contest, and turn that money into your reward... If such a situation were to occur.
Winners in states where rays are illegal are disqualified.

bigspizz

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2007
dominicolas;2539613; said:
How could you know?

Did you just ask how someone that is mailing you something, would know where you live?...lol

woofy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 2, 2007
Miami
bigspizz;2539634; said:
Did you just ask how someone that is mailing you something, would know where you live?...lol
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

didnt he mean how could u know if they legal?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store