Get a free stingray! Like taking candy from a baby!

dominicolas

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2007
Austin(coolerthanwhereyoulive),Tx
Let me spell it out for you. Say Woffy (thanks in advance for being a good sport) wanted to be part of the contest. He can't have ray because he is in Florida. He makes a deal with me where I (in texas) can buy the ray if he wins, so I get a ray for a good price and he turns the prize (the ray) into cash. The mailing adress is Texas.

Now, I didn't think about IP adress, but with what I just said, why disqualify those in Florida automatically.

woofy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 2, 2007
Miami
dominicolas;2539676; said:
Let me spell it out for you. Say Woffy (thanks in advance for being a good sport) wanted to be part of the contest. He can't have ray because he is in Florida. He makes a deal with me where I (in texas) can buy the ray if he wins, so I get a ray for a good price and he turns the prize (the ray) into cash. The mailing adress is Texas.

Now, I didn't think about IP adress, but with what I just said, why disqualify those in Florida automatically.
woofy thinks this idea is to complicated for the mods to go for. they rahter just disqualify and call it a day, otherwise SSHHEEEEEE would think its a good idea.

dominicolas

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2007
Austin(coolerthanwhereyoulive),Tx
woofy;2539755; said:
woofy thinks this idea is to complicated for the mods to go for. they rahter just disqualify and call it a day, otherwise SSHHEEEEEE would think its a good idea.
I am SOOOOOOOO sorry. My original point was that the mods didn't have to know, but then people made me look stupid. You know. And again sorry.

bigspizz

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2007
dominicolas;2539804; said:
I am SOOOOOOOO sorry. My original point was that the mods didn't have to know, but then people made me look stupid. You know. And again sorry.

You are not stupid, just sensitive....I was playing. Ease up a bit.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store