Giant Gourami - Who says Cichlids are glassbangers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

livebearerfreak

Dovii
MFK Member
Jun 15, 2006
no where
i dont think those G photos are samarths, or else he would have took pics of his Gs with a sign instead of the FHs..

back on topic, nice Gs everyone!

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
I meant this GG and tank

But at very least you have some of the fish you claim which is good because I thought you had none what so ever, so thank you for allaying my fears that you hadn't changed since your other ban. So I'll concede I was wrong about you not having a GG and FH and offer my apologies but I'd still like to know about the other tank you posted that the pics above where takin from.

chefwill

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2013
Jacksonville beach Florida
And that gourami is no where 15 ", the piece od paper blocks most of the fish, the paper is roughly the size of his hand, I don't know anyone with 15" long hands

Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

samarth raipal

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2013
india
Paper can block u also if it is at a distance.should I show u with scale

Sent from my Micromax A110 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

samarth raipal

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2013
india
Chefwill if u have studied a little in school.u should know my hand can cover u while taking a pic I its close to lens.have u severe gone to school or a chef

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
Chefwill if u have studied a little in school.u should know my hand can cover u while taking a pic I its close to lens.have u severe gone to school or a chef

Belittling other members with personal attacks about education is against TOS never mind hypocritical when you're making grammar errors left and right while doing so, so please refrain from doing so. You should also understand being questioned or doubted when you've earned the distrust by being banned from other forums for using other peoples pictures as your own and on this site have exaggerated before and got called on it.

Why did you ignore my post asking for pics of the other tank you said was yours but took the time respond to chefwill twice one being an insult?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store