Gold brick

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
Same phone ! It works with different pics taken.. :nilly:
Sometimes the pictures are to big to be hosted by the site. Go into your editor and shrink the picture down and it should upload. My S10 takes pics at 4000x3000 so I have to shrink before I can upload

Reactions: koltsixx

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
I haven't touched anything! A lot of other people have this same problem if we can look into it ! Only reason why I haven't post tons on here for everyone is this problem :wall:
I asked you to PM me but okay I'll try to talk here. I didn't want to disrupt/derail your thread further which is why edited my posts instead of just posting over and over again and asked you to PM me. I was able to fix your post, I am unaware of other people having that issue, my apologies. Have you guys created a thread in the bug section? Have you been reporting the issue with the report function? Have any of you reached out to Chicxulub Chicxulub since he announced his return? Have you contacted any Mods? I'm just trying to ascertain what's been done so far so I can help escalate the problem correctly.

By the way I fixed your original post. Beautiful fish bro, I'm truly jealous. I should've pulled the trigger when Wes and Rod had them.

Reactions: bannedmfk

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
I'd wager dollars to donuts your pics are too big. Try to keep them to 1440p or smaller when uploading, ideally less than 500kb or so. If you want to host full size pics, consider imgur or google pics and using a link and [ IMG] tags (but without the space)

Hosting isnt the intent of MFK after all, and hosting tons of 20 megapixel pics would make our hosting costs astronomical.

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
How expensive? I bet golden chinese perch like this are very pricy.
Wes/Rare Fish had them back in August at 3" for $800 and 4-5" for $1,000 and Rod/Predatoryfins had the 3" for the same but was asking $1,200 for 4-5 inches. It's a lot of money especially for such a small fish but Chuatsi are good growers as juvies into subadult so it won't be to small for too long.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store