Gold brick

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yeah I heard from a lot of people that these perch are easy to get infections and what other way to beat that is putting them in high tempt even tho they live in alittle bit colder ! I also have a red Chinese perch and he's still alive in high tempt as well so the end result is that these guy does more than fine in 88-89 :cheers:
Thank you for your reply.

Reactions: bannedmfk

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
Please fix why I can't upload correctly !!!!! :help2:
Sorry I don't know why you can't upload the way you'd like but I clicked the attachment and fixed it for you. Do you preview your post before you post it?

Edit: I don't know what happened, I fixed it and it was there for several refreshes but disappeared just now. and even the attachment disappeared. Did you edit it after I did?

Edit 2: When you see my post and if you'd like assistance feel free to PM and I'll see what I can do.

Last edited:

bannedmfk

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 8, 2023
Sorry I don't know why you can't upload the way you'd like but I clicked the attachment and fixed it for you. Do you preview your post before you post it?

Edit: I don't know what happened, I fixed it and it was there for several refreshes but disappeared just now. and even the attachment disappeared. Did you edit it after I did?

Edit 2: When you see my post and if you'd like assistance feel free to PM and I'll see what I can do.
I haven't touched anything! A lot of other people have this same problem if we can look into it ! Only reason why I haven't post tons on here for everyone is this problem :wall:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store