Gold brick

bannedmfk

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 8, 2023
Good looking perch,if you don't mind telling,what temperature do you keep it's water?
I keep high tempt around 88-89 bro ! Only because I want all his fins nice and healthy away from bacteria infections but most importantly high tempt heat to make his belly full from getting hungry and killing anyone else :thumbsup:

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
Beautiful Albino Chuatsi. Did you get it from Wes? I had wanted one but was having issues in all my tanks at the time, so I didn't want to risk losing one. In other words, I'm hella jealous. lol Seriously good luck with him, I hope to see more pics as he grows.

Reactions: bannedmfk

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I keep high tempt around 88-89 bro ! Only because I want all his fins nice and healthy away from bacteria infections but most importantly high tempt heat to make his belly full from getting hungry and killing anyone else :thumbsup:
Thanks for answering,I asked because I have kept Siniperca chuatsi on several occasions and they've all wasted away and died after growing to about ten inches.I have not figured out what the cause of death was,they are a beautiful fish that I would like as a mainstay in my collection but I need to figure this out before taking on another one.

Reactions: bannedmfk

bannedmfk

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 8, 2023
Beautiful Albino Chuatsi. Did you get it from Wes? I had wanted one but was having issues in all my tanks at the time, so I didn't want to risk losing one. In other words, I'm hella jealous. lol Seriously good luck with him, I hope to see more pics as he grows.
Yes I did get it from Wes! Got lucky with him on timing and I knew I had to get him for my collection. One of the most difficult fish I've ever had to train but in the end it will be all worth it :cheers:

bannedmfk

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 8, 2023
Thanks for answering,I asked because I have kept Siniperca chuatsi on several occasions and they've all wasted away and died after growing to about ten inches.I have not figured out what the cause of death was,they are a beautiful fish that I would like as a mainstay in my collection but I need to figure this out before taking on another one.
Yeah I heard from a lot of people that these perch are easy to get infections and what other way to beat that is putting them in high tempt even tho they live in alittle bit colder ! I also have a red Chinese perch and he's still alive in high tempt as well so the end result is that these guy does more than fine in 88-89 :cheers:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store