Gold Saum X Jaugar and the book The Ever Changing Of Louhan

Mike fail

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 14, 2008
ponca city oklahoma
if this book is factual, there is a of possibility it isnt. awesome. but who knows?

frazzlerock5

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2008
Georgia
Who wrote/edited that book? The word "Original" is mispelled in the second picture.

nubria6969

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2007
Quaker City,Ohio
this is where i found it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/EVER-CHANGING-O...96455623QQihZ010QQcategoryZ3212QQcmdZViewItem

the Description of the EVER CHANGING OF LOU-HAN

In the opinion of many flowerhorn enthusiasts, this is easily among the most comprehensive if not the most complete book written on the flowerhorn! With over 200 glossy pages including many breathtaking pictures, this publication even has an atlas of 222 strains of the flowerhorn with captivating names like "Shimmering Golden Light" to "Fiery General." All the necessary information for raising and breeding the flowerhorn to its optimum can be found in this book. There is also an appendix on the origins of the different strains of the fish. If there is only ONE flowerhorn book that you must own, THIS is the book! Written simultaneously in English, Chinese, and Malay.
Publisher: Wiser Publishing Co., 222 pages. 12 x 8.5 inches. Hardcover

fobrinkle

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2008
Michigan
I like this mix much more. I think it looks like a brown female festae.

cichlidinsomniac

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2007
Tampa
nubria6969;2894582; said:
Ive read so many threads about how Gold Saums and Green Terrors can not be crossed with anything to make a flowerhorn. Here is a book called The Ever Changing Of Louhan. It shows the mating secret of the Lo-Han the Original wild type and improved ciclids used to breed flowerhorns. it also shows the original type chiclids not used to improved in the past. So its still more choices to improve Lo-Han in Future. It shows alot of fish used today to make flowerhorns . If you look at the letter S you will see a Gold Saum Also if you look at the chiclids not used now you can see a green terror.

And here is my little guy. Mother is a Jaugar (cichlasoma managuense) and father is a Gold Saum (Aequidens sp. 'Gold Saum).

enjoy.:popcorn:
improved cichlids? if you mean genetically weaker and disfigured

Mike fail

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 14, 2008
ponca city oklahoma
cichlidinsomniac;2903893; said:
improved cichlids? if you mean genetically weaker and disfigured
i get what your saying but by improved i think they mean what they like in them, like improved tails,head, shape etc. but a genetically strengthened species they are not

cichlidmasterpro

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2007
ohio
I dont believe that it is a gold saum mix where is the pic of the parents with spawn i dont care what some wrote in a book books arent always factual.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store