Golden Gar

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyFish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2006
North Ga.
Yup, here we go agin. I bought all-most 50,000 pounds of rainbow trout last year and you bought what? I manage the most sucessfull trout ranch in the world and you do what with your fish hobby? My farm is worth about 5 mil and your land is? I can make one phone call and have a $130,000 haul truck parked any-where in the East and you have what, a five gal bucket? I have the best chase boat in the South any time I want it and you hunt out of what? I can make one phone call at 2am and the best biologest in the South will roll out of bed to help me with my little problem, and you got what? My main pump runs at 980 gal-per-min with a bill of about $1,200. per month and yours is what? I spent $5,000 building a pond for our two pet frogs and your best set-up cost what? My pet gar swim in a lake that I can warm up or cool off as I see fit and yours swim in what? My largest gar at the moment is about 5'4'' and 24 pounds (longnose) and yours is what? My gar lake has a under water camera in it that plays in the home and a vicious security system that will drop a 6'4'' fish stealing redneck in his tracks and you got what?----AIN`T THIS FUN?---I could go on but i`ve miss spelled enough words for one night. Now save up and go buy a goldfish.---HappyFish

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
Here's the one i sold a couple years back........ ive seen only two in 15yrs...... kinda regret getting rid of this one........ actually not kinda....... i do i do.........
:grinyes:

HappyFish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2006
North Ga.
Thank Oddballer,!!!! That is a great fish!! I saw one in North Fla about 3 am one night when we were out catching little gators just for the fun of it. It was maby 12'' long and orange/red and just glowed in the water. We were on our 24' air boat in about 3' of water in a shallow bay. We were seeing grass carp that would go about 35 pounds and saw a swarm of tadpoles that were huge swimming in a tight circle that would break the top of the water and make one of the weirdest sounds you ever thought you might here in the swamp, kind of like running your electric motor with the prop half way out of the water. Are you a shop? Do you sell fish? I was supose to go to North Alabama today to net spotted and or shortnose gar but the guy called and said that the river was muddy. Will try again next Monday. I have some dental work planned for Tue and if I live thru it we may take a shot at finding some baby long nose gar in Lanier one night this week.--Thanks again for the help.--HappyFish

M|L

the asian
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2005
MY LITTLE WORLD
www.facebook.com
Yup, here we go agin. I bought all-most 50,000 pounds of rainbow trout last year and you bought what? I manage the most sucessfull trout ranch in the world and you do what with your fish hobby? My farm is worth about 5 mil and your land is? I can make one phone call and have a $130,000 haul truck parked any-where in the East and you have what, a five gal bucket? I have the best chase boat in the South any time I want it and you hunt out of what? I can make one phone call at 2am and the best biologest in the South will roll out of bed to help me with my little problem, and you got what? My main pump runs at 980 gal-per-min with a bill of about $1,200. per month and yours is what? I spent $5,000 building a pond for our two pet frogs and your best set-up cost what? My pet gar swim in a lake that I can warm up or cool off as I see fit and yours swim in what? My largest gar at the moment is about 5'4'' and 24 pounds (longnose) and yours is what? My gar lake has a under water camera in it that plays in the home and a vicious security system that will drop a 6'4'' fish stealing redneck in his tracks and you got what?----AIN`T THIS FUN?---I could go on but i`ve miss spelled enough words for one night. Now save up and go buy a goldfish.---HappyFish
who are you talking to lol?

has someone offended you? :confused:

Steve_89

NISMO
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
?

davo

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
England
WTF??? happy fish dont sound happy here. i think i missed something. how much you sell that beauty for oddballer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store