Golden ( xanthic ) spotted and Florida, White Tropical, Sunburst Florida,melanistic

Energy

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2005
Tropical Minnesota
A couple new shots-

This is a newly imported Platinum Florida Gar. Big Thanks goes out to a fellow MFK member for helping me locate this!
IMG_1444_zps33f431f1.jpg

Seriously Look very close to this photo. The "black" melanistic cuban gar is literally sitting on top of the sunburst in this photo. In my tank this fish is nearly invisible. The cuban has proven to be an extremely aggressive feeder that will do anything for food. I literally can grab this fish with my hand-hold onto his(or her) body and reposition the fish so I can safely hand feed it. This fish is so focused on food that it doesn't care if I am holding onto it if food is involved.
IMG_1467_zpsaf2dc881.jpg

IMG_1444_zps33f431f1.jpg

IMG_1467_zpsaf2dc881.jpg

Chub_by

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
Europe
I am absolutely awestruck. This tank is better than almost anything I've seen in private collections !

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
A couple new shots-

This is a newly imported Platinum Florida Gar. Big Thanks goes out to a fellow MFK member for helping me locate this!
View attachment 922548

Seriously Look very close to this photo. The "black" melanistic cuban gar is literally sitting on top of the sunburst in this photo. In my tank this fish is nearly invisible. The cuban has proven to be an extremely aggressive feeder that will do anything for food. I literally can grab this fish with my hand-hold onto his(or her) body and reposition the fish so I can safely hand feed it. This fish is so focused on food that it doesn't care if I am holding onto it if food is involved.
View attachment 922549
Really? Not even an "oh hey by the way?" I have been busy busting ass on drywall all day but still. Can wait to see that one.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Energy

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2005
Tropical Minnesota
I thought about giving you a heads up sbuse but when they come from Thailand it's hard to know if they will still be kickin when they arrive.

Energy

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2005
Tropical Minnesota

Energy

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2005
Tropical Minnesota
IMG_3991_zps56caac54.jpg
Sunburst and the "Spotted" Xanthic looking for food. Top left is the "platinum" which seems to be getting less white everyday.:cry: We will see what happens.

IMG_3982_zps8c0d4c9d.jpg
Finally came into the 20th century and trying out the I-Phone 5 camera/phone my family got for my birthday yesterday. Another shot of the Florida (left)"Garfield" and the spotted (right) "Goldie" Gars.

IMG_3991_zps56caac54.jpg

IMG_3982_zps8c0d4c9d.jpg

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
Some good pics. I see pattern in that super expensive in ported standard wtt Florida gar. Sorry to see you got hosed.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store