good question.. any mature arows no drop eye..

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
anyone see any other similarities as we go make sure you point it out... raw sea food diet and occasional pellet so far in diet... and average same amount of light... and big tank could also blend in as factor...try to be as close to accurate as possible ... so at the end of this thread there could possibly be a small clue.. thanks so far everyone..

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Dovii dude;2281858; said:
This is something i read on 1 of the Asian forums,it says to put a "red "floating ball in the tank,it prevents "eye drop".
i know theres loads of suggestions out there... but we are going to start from the beginning.. and see what happens just with normal every day comparisons... now if everyone who does not have drop eye were doing the floating ball that would mean something...but most do not.. anyway we can always go into those things later...

Dovii dude

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2006
Massachusetts
www.Tanbusters.com
Red Devil;2281994; said:
i know theres loads of suggestions out there... but we are going to start from the beginning.. and see what happens just with normal every day comparisons... now if everyone who does not have drop eye were doing the floating ball that would mean something...but most do not.. anyway we can always go into those things later...
Sorry Liz:eek:

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
please add to this if you can..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store