Got my new jardini today

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
Nice mate , that system looks ridiculously large you got enough k1 there Vincent ? lol
What fry feeders are in with them ? Where's your jar been moved to ?
The barbel on mine seems to be healing up its a bit crocked but I'm just going to let it heal up and see how it is (no drastic snip taken from it unless I really have to )
Haha for some reason.. I never saw this post from you Danny! I have guppies with the smaller aros. Love your new feeding video.

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Thanks mate :) there all greedy pigs lol
My mates got a guppy factory at his house I need to get onto him for feeders for my little jags keep them alert

the lion who ate the sun

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2014
georgia
Awesome set up and stock! Can't believe your jar gets along with everyone so well! What size tank is it?

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Hahaha I wouldn't say he gets along with everyone but hes definitely not as aggressive as my last jar , there's no way those sd's and hampalas would be still around if I still had him lol , he won't accept anything thats a future threat he's killed quite a few cichlids already and a dat so hes not that friendly ;):D
My setup is 6x2x2 (biggest I can fit in my current house or I would go 3'wide)

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Nice Jardini and stock, great job on the aquascape.:) what type of SD proof plants are those. :)

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
I just saw this. I never noticed you kept a bare bottom tank before. Nice cats too, ripsaws?

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Nice Jardini and stock, great job on the aquascape.:) what type of SD proof plants are those. :)
Thanks , not really SD proof plants and more not having chance to eat them because of the jardini :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store