Gymnothorax Polyuranadon courtesy of Rare Fish

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
Man, after seeing yours and charneys I went and found one myself... Awesome animal!! Btw there is a thread charney started about them that a guy from Australia has been posting on, he collects them wild there and seems to have a ton of info if you are interested.

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
How many you have in there Al? Love them, definitely going to have to get back into eels since I will have an empty tank before long.:)

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
How many you have in there Al? Love them, definitely going to have to get back into eels since I will have an empty tank before long.:)
3 in there......

Should do an update..... They've picked up some good size already, and so have their tank mates.

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
And any other tank mates with them
They're on Talapia, shrimp, carny sticks, and massivore. Not very picky.

There's a trio of Vatf in with them right now for tank mates.

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
100-150 when they are available. which is about a couple times a year at best
Seen grown out ones go for upwards of $400...... Which still isn't a bad price if you're familiar with the Moray world.....

I'll have to get an updated feeding vid of these guys. They'll be getting moved soon as they're starting to chase the ATF at feeding time, when they aren't chasing them they're plucking floating carny sticks off the surface.

One of the funnest to feed tanks I have. Only regret I have is only getting 3...... lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store