Have you ever ordered from JEFF RAPPS?

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
Definitely order from TUIC. You won't regret it. Shipping rates are comparable to other online shippers. Specimen price may at times appear higher than others. But, the quality of those specimens are unmatched. Except for the occassional one-of specimen, all fish are properly quarantined and have been verified to feed in captivity before being shipped out. I ordered a rare species from Jeff that he couldn't guarantee were all feeding yet. I received them in clean water and tight bags and the fish all fed within 15 minutes of being released from the bags.

adixon816

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2012
Piscataway, NJ
If you are local to Jeff he will often meet up with you I have done this several times. His stock is topnotch and his pricing is fair.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

jagsandpits

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2012
NewYork
i think the prices are fair but the shipping is ehhh, i live like 2 hours from him, will he let people go to his warehouse?

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
From what I understand, his biz is located on the same property as his home. Liability insurance for a home-based business is staggering if customers are allowed onto the property. Not to mention he has to concern himself with his family's privacy and security.

jonclark96

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2009
Frederick MD
The post with $80 shipping is from Oregon. Overnight across the country could cost that much depending on the size of the box.

Jeff is one of the best sources of fish that I have found. I've ordered from him at least 6 times and have been satisfied with every shipment.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store