Have you ever ordered from JEFF RAPPS?

jagsandpits

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2012
NewYork
Just got in the Red Heads and Rio Sev in my sig below. All came in healthy and are pigging out on anything I offer them. Been buying from Jeff for years, not only will you get quality fish but you don't have to worry about ending up with something you didn't pay for (just was browsing a thread about a guy who ordered from Bluegrass Aquatics two red texas and they sent him mutant cross hybrid fish with beaks).
lmaoooo beaks? that's crazy

Aqualoon

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 8, 2009
Minnesota
I mistakenly went into the Hybrid section instead of the CA/SA section like I normally do and found this guy's thread about buying two red texas from them months ago. He just posted updated pictures and I swear one is a mutant fish!

This is always a concern when buying online and you don't get to see a picture of the fish you are actually buying...but no need to worry about that when buying from Jeff.

isde02

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2011
Ohio
I've been ordering from Jeff for a few years now and, he's reputable, with some of the best stock on the net, and he's a great guy to do business with, imo you can't go wrong dealing with him.

robmcd

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2007
Laguna Beach
Yes. 3 times. Shipping was like 70$ for 1 box. The last time was 3 years ago.

Bad-Daddio

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 11, 2005
Granite Falls, WA, USA
Next time you order, post in the NW Marketplace or here. I bet you'll get a few offers to go in with you to split the shipping on a group order. In fact, I just drove through your area earlier today :)
Darth - Thanks! I didn't know about the NW marketplace until you pointed it out! I've spent about 5 years away from the hobby, and I'm just getting back into it. I picked up a 75 gallon craigslist tank last week - once I'm done re-sealing it, I'll need to order.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store