Help ID African Tiger fish

Mikey2173

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2022
Anaheim CA
that's unfortunate. Although, those are really dope looking Aimara. id love to keep one some day. I've only ever had a black wolf fish. He was really cool to keep just very boring to watch except for when I fed him. How are the aimara? I know they're extremely predacious, but I wonder if It's just a lazy species of wolf or its just the one I got

FBE5C34C-8741-49C5-8963-E57628D49FC4_1_105_c.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: m_sol

m_sol

Exodon
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2020
that's unfortunate. Although, those are really dope looking Aimara. id love to keep one some day. I've only ever had a black wolf fish. He was really cool to keep just very boring to watch except for when I fed him. How are the aimara? I know they're extremely predacious, but I wonder if It's just a lazy species of wolf or its just the one I got

View attachment 1518641
That’s a beautiful black wolf! To be honest, I think it differs on their personalities because I’ve had wolf fish that seem to act like decor and others that were active especially if I was near the tank they would swim up next to me and hangout or follow me around haha. Just depends

Reactions: Mikey2173

Mikey2173

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2022
Anaheim CA
That’s a beautiful black wolf! To be honest, I think it differs on their personalities because I’ve had wolf fish that seem to act like decor and others that were active especially if I was near the tank they would swim up next to me and hangout or follow me around haha. Just depends
thanks. but that's good to know especially since I'm looking to get one in the near future

Mikey2173

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2022
Anaheim CA
that isn't a black wolf. nice looking though- maybe mala?
I thought the same thing but I asked the the guy in the shop and he said that's what they had them listed as in the shipment. but who knows they could be wrong. Either way the Aimara is by far the coolest wolf fish in my opinion

Reactions: suckerfish
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store