Help me pick some dithers/cleaners!

archers

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2012
canada
My firemouth was MEAN and almost killed some polys, what about 2 or three tinfoil barbs?

Sent from my SGH-I317M using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Hmmm, looks like the only good options I have are TFBs and SDs. I was hoping to find something that fit the bill that wasn't silvery, but I guess it is what it is. Thanks guys. :)

I'm gonna try to track down a big red tail black shark, but if that fails I guess I'll try to get some dollars.

Chub_by

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
Europe
My vote is Pseudorasbora parva. Only grow to 5" but are lightning fast and very cheep if your jur did hit them after all. Also eat anything and look pretty with the torpedo-shaped body and the blue/black line along the lateral line.

Adamson

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2012
Switzerland
Flying foxes? I'm growing some out in my planted tank and soon will add them to my bigger one. Apparently they get a little mean in a way where they don't let themselves get picked on?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Flying foxes? I'm growing some out in my planted tank and soon will add them to my bigger one. Apparently they get a little mean in a way where they don't let themselves get picked on?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
You got a scientific name for me Max? I'd like to take a look into those but I'm only finding bats lol

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
Epalzeorhynchos kalopterus

shelbybmc

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2013
Avon, NY
I had the same issue in my growout pellet training my bass pieces just sank and got wasted had to clean it out everytime. I went the geo rout. abalios to be exact they get about 10" and very colorful. Tank floor has never been cleaner. I had to double my filtration but hey no wasted food :) hell they might even get eaten down the road lol. healthy yet beneficial snack in the long run.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store