Help with and ebay purchase

Pyramid_Party

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2008
Monterey, CA
I personally am just too sketchy of buying things from personal sellers. I need to see the product before buying.

I'm equally sketchy of buying anything from over seas. I have no first hand experience though, i'm just sketchy and prefer to stay away from it all.

I do have a sister n law that bought a $300 Gucci or CoCo Chanel purse on ebay. don't remember which brand. when the purse arrived it was an obvious fake. she contacted the seller and asked for a refund. seller told her to send the purse back and then she'd give the refund. my sister n law sent the purse back and the seller was never heard from ever again. I lol'd a lot at my brother

Sounds like she wasn't very bright.

Pyramid_Party

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2008
Monterey, CA
Try entering your email like this:

e m a i l (at) e m a i l . c o m

you can maybe leave out the .com

Their filters are looking for certain things like the @ symbol and .com

so say you have a hotmail account, try entering your name spread with the (at) and simply type hotmail after it. Hopefully the seller has the sense to write in .com .

muskieboy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Try entering your email like this:

e m a i l (at) e m a i l . c o m

you can maybe leave out the .com

Their filters are looking for certain things like the @ symbol and .com

so say you have a hotmail account, try entering your name spread with the (at) and simply type hotmail after it. Hopefully the seller has the sense to write in .com .
Tried this, ebay is too smart lol.

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
call ebay and report the seller........ tell them everything that happened.. they will get in touch with seller.. until the seller satisfies the claim .. they will keep after them.......or they will make it right by taking the money out of sellers paypal......

joe jaskot

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2011
Clifton, NJ
If you paid with a credit card, file a chargeback. If not, after all this time, you are chit out of luck. You can send your e-mail address on ebay by using _______at ________ dot com

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store