Help with white spots on my Oscar’s eye!

coryuo1986

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2022
St.Cloud MN
Have you tested your water?
Yes
If yes, what is your ammonia?
If yes, what is your nitrite?
If yes, what is your nitrate?
If I did not test my water...
...I recognize that I will likely be asked to do a test, and that water tests are critical for solving freshwater health problems.
Do you do water changes?
Yes
What percentage of water do you change?
21-30%
How frequently do you change your water?
Every week
If I do not change my water...
...I recognize that I will likely be recommended to do a water change, and water changes are critical for preventing future freshwater health problems.
So for the last 2 weeks I have been battling ick in my tank which I have been treating with copper and I have finally got to a point where there are almost no spots left on any of the fish except I’m noticing now white spots on my Oscar’s eye. initially there were white spots all over their bodies as well as their fins but those are now gone. It more or less looks like the spots that were on their body but I didnt notice these spots on their eyes until a few days ago. I did have a slight Dip in my copper level when doing a water change 3 or 4 days ago due to a miscalculation was that enough for the ick to re-manifest itself on their eyes? any help is GREATLY appreciated I’m so stressed out over dealing with this disease! Thanks you!

C45317E8-6DBF-49C8-A865-104695882DE1.jpeg

27E0416C-4B29-425D-A696-DCDE5F7F864A.jpeg

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store