Henlei Group Just In

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venom Stinger

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2006
Arlington,Va.
I HAVE ASKED TIME AND TIME AGAIN I GUESS PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT I WRITE I MUST BE TYPING IN A BC LANGUAGE ! IF THE MODS OR A MOD SOMEBODY PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD ITS DONE THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR BURNING UP MY THREAD MY FIRST BIGGEST THREAD ON HERE I CANT BELIEVE I JOINED A GROUP THAT HAS SO MUCH BS TO SAY . RELAX WE ARE HERE TODAY AND GONE TOMORROW GEEZ I TO DIDNT LIKE THE WAY THEY CAME IN BUT ITS WEIRD HOW THEY ARE PUTTING WEIGHT ON SO QUICKLY I ALSO REMOVED THE SAND FROM THE TANK AND ROCKS AND GUESS WHAT ALL THEY WANT TO DO IS EAT NOW . MALE IS ACTIVE PUTTING BACK WEIGHT AND EVEN THE BUMPS IN THEIR HEADS ARE STARTING TO FILL UP. ONCE AGAIN PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD I DIDNT START THIS TO HAVE EVERYONE USING IT AS A STOMPING GROUND.
glad you listened to the right people Ray. a beautiful little family you have...i cant wait to see them in person when they start breeding.

Ray5

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2012
Basement of Rays
thanks venom , in turn I have notified the moderators to remove and or close this thread i will start one up again when they are all up to par thanks .

Venom Stinger

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2006
Arlington,Va.
if i can get this in before it closes.

everyones main concern should be helping get these rays healthy.
yes..Ray said he was surprised about the rays being that skinny.
but he did know they were skinny.
Ray did what every serious ray keeper does. he took a gamble. a gamble that we all hope pays off.
i have bought skinny rays myself on purpose. some lived and some died but i dont blame the seller.
the rays problems started way before him.
that is the misunderstanding. Not everyone understands that.

let me also add i got more attached to the ones i nursed back.

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
Ur good man, they were just looking out for u making sure u didnt get ripped off, honestly when i first saw this thread and looked at the rays BEFORE ppl smashed it i thought they were pretty and not even sick, shows how much i knew!

You guys and ur rays man, its like an extension of ur manhood lol. "Mine bigger" "mine eats more" blah blah!

ajsmith235

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2010
Southern Indiana
Wow this was crazy. I'm gonna stay neutral and say.... I'm glad the rays are doing well for you and can't wait for updates. Ill go back to my cave and watch

cjfrontlovr

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2006
denver,nc..
Wow this was crazy. I'm gonna stay neutral and say.... I'm glad the rays are doing well for you and can't wait for updates. Ill go back to my cave and watch
lol..thats how i feel too.no comment other than glad they are doing better!

Venom Stinger

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2006
Arlington,Va.
I stand corrected. There is a clique here.
i dont think its so much a clique as it is a time line.
until about 4-6 years ago there wasnt much CB rays to be had...and 12 years ago i know there wasnt any at all.
ya know there was a time when all you could get were wc rays and you were happy about it.
i went to the aquarium center in maryland about 11 years ago..met the manager and told him i wanted a trio of leos.
i thought it was a tall order but in three days he had them and i picked them up next weekend. they were 250.00 each back then.
about 5" all of then..skinny as hell. small tail..bones and a dents in all of them..
they were the most beautiful rays i had ever seen.
see..back then the only thing better then a leo or hen was a pearl and they were hard as hell to get them... no BD or TI. at all.

i took those little runts home and never looked back.
If any of you have been doing fish forums for over 12 years then you might remember their name..
"head hunter posse" due to killing all my fish by eating only their heads....live and learn.

but anyway..thats what you had to deal with..and it was common.
what i see are a group of newer ray keepers that are just plain spoiled to be honest.
and its a shame because you guys are missing out on some of the best experiences with keeping rays.
Now its like...just get a big tank and buy 10 stingrays..add water and you are a ray god when you really have no clue.
Its comical.
just my .02 take it for what you will..

Venom Stinger

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2006
Arlington,Va.
also let me add that some of the same people that are were ready to kill shawn are now saying how much of an improvement they are seeing in the rays..
people..its been ONE DAY.
sorry...but you wont see an improvement in just one day. its impossible. it takes steady feeding understand?
again....IT IS IMPOSSIBLE. IT TAKES STEADY FEEDING.
do i need to type it again?

to me..it just shows how full of crap most of you are and who not to listen too.

and thats just imho.

Zoodiver

As seen on TV
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2005
South FL
I don't have time to clean up this mess right now...but it's getting locked and I will be going over it with a fine tooth comb tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store