Here is all the drama, 40 boxes, bleeding fingers later! 07/29/14

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
Oligosarchus sp., another toothy critter, max size like a red tail barracuda, body built more like a dorado, bigger scales but with pointy face
a handful of these 1.5" and 2.5" IMG_5755.JPG

IMG_5755.JPG

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
Geeze Wes, ur killin me already with the few cats you put up. Well done on the Pintado, ive yet to see one available in the u.s.....ever....... :). My hats off to you sir! Jaw droppers....My brain is still bleeding from viewing this post lol....

Oxydoras

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2009
West Coast
Wes,

I think I speak for all members of MFK when I say you are singlehandedly breathing new life into the hobby and keeping it alive. Your relentless dedication to your fellow hobbyists, and love for exotics is truly inspirational.

I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart for keeping us all on our toes and striving to push the envelope.

You are what keeps this hobby worth sticking with, please know that the work you do is never in vein!

You're the man Wes, much love!

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
Cynopotamus sp. I got 3 different species of these fish, some grow big. They are a mouth full of teeth, like the Southern version of a sabertooth!
Oligosarchus sp., another toothy critter, max size like a red tail barracuda, body built more like a dorado, bigger scales but with pointy face
a handful of these 1.5" and 2.5"
Geez Wes! I can't set up new tanks as fast as you bringing new, cool fish

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Geez Wes! I can't set up new tanks as fast as you bringing new, cool fish
NO! GO AWAY! How the hell are any of us micro hoarders supposed to get our hands on any of these uber rare, toothy, manageably sized Characins with professional hoarders perusing the scene????

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store