Here is all the drama, 40 boxes, bleeding fingers later! 07/29/14

davenmandy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2012
Unbelievable. I like the comment about trying something new that people don't keep just for the fun of seeing how it goes, instead of keeping what people agree are cool and that we all know how keeping them goes. I'm trying to spin that to the old lady right now, you'll be first to know if i succeed in my argument lol.

Sent from my Z10 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Oxydoras

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2009
West Coast
Hoplias pulchra ;)

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Hoplias sp. "argentina" New
what should we name it? Its from a new location, the fish has a maroon/burgundy color

View attachment 1028591
You can name it whatever you want just as long as you send it here so we can see how big they get on a diet enriched with Midwest frog.

To me the red fins look somewhat reminiscent of another wolf I saw pics of a while back...... ;)

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
ok, a few nice little datnoids., so with new guinea datnoids they change color depending on mood, I picked out all the nice ones and sent them out, and these are the runts and now they take over and look pretty.

are you guys still hunting for more? want some big new guinea datnoids? I need a show of hands for some 6" fish, if I get enough interest, I'll put it in my next order.

Here is a picture of the little guy before the top shelf items come outIMG_5748.JPG

IMG_5748.JPG

cjfrontlovr

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2006
denver,nc..
Geez Wes! I can't set up new tanks as fast as you bringing new, cool fish
pffft..jl I have a big tank waiting for you to come get it then you can buy all wes's fish!

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
Here is the piece de resistance! and the picture will piss a few people off or confuse a few, but that ok, its MFK, pushing it to the limits is what I do. yes, I keep fish, I go fishing, I eat fish. So I'm less concerned about the well being of the animal, since I kill them for food or put hooks in their mouths and release them as I please. (fish don't feel pain right?) <---that is a load of crap, if they didn't feel pain why do they struggle when other fish nip at their tail or run when hooked?

What you see here is not for everyone to replicate at home. Its scientifically controlled and tested. More to come!

IMG_5729.JPG

IMG_5729.JPG

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
Here is the piece de resistance! and the picture will piss a few people off or confuse a few, but that ok, its MFK, pushing it to the limits is what I do. yes, I keep fish, I go fishing, I eat fish. So I'm less concerned about the well being of the animal, since I kill them for food or put hooks in their mouths and release them as I please. (fish don't feel pain right?) <---that is a load of crap, if they didn't feel pain why do they struggle when other fish nip at their tail or run when hooked?

What you see here is not for everyone to replicate at home. Its scientifically controlled and tested. More to come!

View attachment 1028622
Wes, Just awesome stuff...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store