High nitrates

hemiboo

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 31, 2005
Charleston, SC
Don't freak out first of all. Simply stirring the gravel at the wrong time can cause a surge. If you did the water change and gravel vac you have to wait and I freak out about my babies too.
Everyday water changes of 20-50% daily with the right treatment won't hurt them. Let's find what is causing it. If you are recycling then you have to wait and let the tank do its thing.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Wenzo0o0o0oo

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2010
usa
Don't freak out first of all. Simply stirring the gravel at the wrong time can cause a surge. If you did the water change and gravel vac you have to wait and I freak out about my babies too.
Everyday water changes of 20-50% daily with the right treatment won't hurt them. Let's find what is causing it. If you are recycling then you have to wait and let the tank do its thing.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
It's bare bottom

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ragin_cajun

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2013
South Louisiana
Tank's too small. I have a 125, I couldn't imagine putting a stingray in it.

soupa2

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2007
cyn
Two aros , marble motoro , ntt, two blood parrot , 125gallon , biggest around 9inches , other less then 9 , feed them every 3 days ,

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
This is too funny.. why I even bother asking. I can't even tell u what u should do. Problem will NEVER solve with that STOCK. Good luck with it. Let me know when the arowanas do some damage to Ur setup.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
Come on everyone the solution is easy. More water changes and larger water changes. If you do 50 percent each week start doing water changes twice a week.

Sent from the Monster Fish Keeping App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store