How’s the weather?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Extreme cold "for us" of 15°f and some snow blew in and decided to stay for a couple days. Not a lot of snow, little more than an inch. But the cold is the big part. I am in a 400 something foot studio and the heater is just keeping it warm enough. Not built for Extreme temps for sure.
View attachment 1533464View attachment 1533465

The odd thing of this is, this just may be the last time I ever see snow. With my plans of moving to the Philippines, the chance of seeing snow there is slim to none.
The Philippines,wow.Do you have friends or family there?

Reactions: Jexnell

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
The Philippines,wow.Do you have friends or family there?
No, no friends or anything. I simply can't afford to live in America anymore.
Yes probably be easier to just ex-pat in Mexico. I mean I could just drive down there right. But in my opinion it's more expensive, and less safe. So taking the Philippines plunge. I found a place on the Ocean, in a resort for $268 a month....

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
No, no friends or anything. I simply can't afford to live in America anymore.
Yes probably be easier to just ex-pat in Mexico. I mean I could just drive down there right. But in my opinion it's more expensive, and less safe. So taking the Philippines plunge. I found a place on the Ocean, in a resort for $268 a month....

That sure is a beautiful area that you've found,good luck.

Reactions: Jexnell

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
Or if I want more of a city life, here is a new 3 bedroom house, in a gated community etc etc, suburb of Cebu city 2nd or 3rd biggest city in the Philippines, and I can get it for the same $268 a month.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
:nilly: I’m over here freezing, I’m use to 80-90 degrees, not this 20 degree garbage. I’m literally wearing 2-3 jackets at work.IMG_1167.png

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
The area where I live in Blighty is barely going to get above 0°C for the next five days, with night time temps dropping as low as -7°C. On top of that we have snow forecast.

Then, around day six, temps rise slightly, which ensures no snow......just plenty of rain instead!!

The northern hemisphere sucks at this time of year!!

On a plus note though, we went and booked our summer holiday to Greece at weekend!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store