How I got my white tip reef shark. A cautionary tale on who not to buy from

duster1971

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2009
Iowa
nice save on the white tip ive always wanted one. and ya just saved me from making a bad purches thanx and good luck with the shark. i do belive this guy shuld be shut down after seeing that vid. ya lets laugh that i just droped this beutiful animal on the ground and got it so riel up that its way stressed what a a** i hope he goes swiming in the ocean and one of these eats his a**.

tyndall72

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2010
California
Some people just really suck you know? I would have gone and beat that guy up. Taken the shark. and taken a sticker or something lol

stevenrox

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2008
I AM LEGEND!
wow....thats messed up and he took your money for months and only bought it "2 weeks" ago. Glad to hear u got what you wanted and the upside down shark trick is pretty neat haha..

Jabba954

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2009
Bay Area
Even in huge public aquariums, 7-gills always look banged up. They have them at all the local aquariums (Monterey, Aquarium of the Bay, and Academy of Sciences), and every single 7-gill has rubbing issues.

How big is your shark pool turbo? I'd love to see pics of your lemon - I've always been a bit concerned about getting one because of their aggressive nature, but they're gorgeous when they're older.

ceeej31

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2008
New England
this dean guy sounds like a loser, im pretty sure he posted a thread here a while back about scalloped hammerheads.
on another note i think its awesome that you had a sevengill, they are my favorite sharks species and its too bad they dont do well in captivity, do you have any pictures of it or you setup?

Jabba954

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2009
Bay Area
So, here are the three addresses important for filing police reports or DFG complaints on Dean:

"Work" address:

1851 McCarthy Blvd
Milpitas, CA

Church address where he holds some fish - I'm sure he'd be very embarrassed to have people make a fuss here:

1000 S. Park Victoria Dr.
Milpitas, CA 95035

HOME address:

397 S. Park Victoria Dr.
Milpitas, CA 95035

This posting is for informational and prosecution reasons only. In no way do I advocate or approve of any non-legal repercussions for this scumbag (just covering my ass).

RedTailKinG

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2008
QUEENS NYC
I almost just cried for you on how he handled it omg bro totally wrong and for how much is made you spend and all wow bro crazy im sorry but this guy needs to not even be in business i know its hard to find the ones we want but in the end at least you got him now and can make him be in a better home with better care wow im soo pissed rt now

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
This guy definitely needs to be dealt with.

Scorponok

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 26, 2005
cybertron in cyberspace
Seems like you had it coming. When you smelled something fishy you should have backed out on the deal. You didn't. You had several opportunities to do so, especially when he was trying to sell it to someone else. But instead of doing so, you asked that person to back out. It sounded like you were desperate for the fish and willing to gamble. After knowing he was a scumbag you kept the deal going. That makes you a sucker. It takes two to tango and I feel whining on the internet and playing the victim is no better than a scumbag himself.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store